Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This Weeks Show To Air Live On Thursday Night 1/30 9 PM EST


This weeks Hockey Card Night Live ! show has been rescheduled just for this week to Thursday Night at 9 PM, as I will be in NYC on Friday attending the Rangers game versus the Senators.


Our inaugural show went very well and I think we covered a lot of topics, some of which were very basic about the hobby, but I am sure as the show evolves, so will the intensity and depth of the Hockey card discussion itself.


I wanted to thank both Mark and Matthew for helping me with the discussion as well as all the good people who joined us in the chat room.  I surely had a lot of fun talking puck with hockey fans and collectors from all over the country.


I am sure this weeks show will be a blast also and I hope you can join us Tomorrow, Thursday at 9 PM EST


As a Bonus we will be opening Two Victory retail fat packs containing the SP red cards Live !

Feel free to join us in our Hockey Card Night Live ! Chatroom as the show streams live


To listen to the show Live or Podcast Click below :


At the beginning of The show there were some technical difficulties, after about 8 minutes the show begins.

Listen to internet radio with Ranger Crisis on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment