Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Debut Show of Hockey Card Night Live ! Friday Night 9/24 9 PM EST




















I am pretty excited about doing this show as I think a lot of us are because we all share an enthusiasm for a hobby that combines the great love of a game that at least here in the United States has a cult following and card collecting hobby that may be just even more underground.

The passion level of the Hockey Card collector in my opinion is like none other, I find myself going to card shows and talking any persons ear off if they have even a rudimentary interest in collecting hockey cards.

That's why I made the show, because I love talking hockey and the card collecting that surrounds and supplements it. 

In addition, I love to learn and there is a whole lot I don't know about the hobby.

Now for the show itself, it will be hosted by myself Eddie Gieck and Jim Schmiedeberg.  

Jim surely knows his puck but as far as hockey card collecting goes he is a complete newbie. 

So his role is going to be our resident lab rat as we introduce him to the wonderful and sometimes addictive world of Hockey Card Collecting.

The main goal of the show will always be fun and I can promise you that. Some of the other things we are looking to cover is release dates & updates, new product reviews, and  on air pack, box breaks.

And from time to time special guests.

If you have any other ideas on what we could do to make the show more enjoyable, feel free to post an ideas here or email me at eddie@rangercrisis.com.

All the info you need is right here to listen to our first show.


Hockey Card Night Live ! Chatroom

To listen to the show live or on Podcast Click here :

Listen to internet radio with Hockey Card Night Live ! on Blog Talk Radio

3 comments:

  1. Really sounds interesting. Will try to listen in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al, I appreciate you taking time to post and trying to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fairly interesting--will definetely listen again-Go Leafs Go

    ReplyDelete